- Adjustable ring backs. I get mine from Bunnysundries.
- Bottle caps. I like Izze caps. They have a minimalist white design and you can enjoy a fizzy drink made with real fruit while crafting.
- 1"round magnets.
- Aleene's jewelry glue and Gorilla glue
- Use the jewelry glue to attach the bottle cap to the ring back
- Next squeeze a little Gorilla glue into the cap
- Pop the magnet in. It will want to stick to the metal anyways, but the glue is for good measure.
- Now pretend you're the Magneto of your craft area.
I will be selling my work this Saturday, 9/26/09 at the Old Fashioned Family Fair in Henrietta. So google map 1400 Lehigh Station Rd and come visit my booth. I will be walking as part of a fundraiser to save a beloved summer camp of mine for half of the day, but luckily my family has graciously promised to cover me in my absence. Also, I am extending FREE shipping from my Etsy store to greater Rochestarians or followers of my blog until the new year. Leave a comment on my blog or convo me on Etsy with the item you are interested in and I will make a reserve listing for you with an adjusted invoice.