4/19/2010

A One Week Haitus


Once, many years ago, I had a roommate who went nutso. She stuck a Post-it note threat on the bathroom mirror after an argument one night that said something like "...if you ever blah-blah-something-something again I will go haitus on your (naughty word for tush)". Apparently she misunderstood the meaning of haitus, which is simply a synonym for a break, a respite, or a needed sabbatical. Not very threatening after all.

That is what I am doing this week. Going HAITUS on all your...tushes. So if you're dying to read something to keep you going, check out my last two blog posts on creativity and inspiration for the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team, here and here.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it - I think I will use it on my partner: Don't mess with me, woman, or I will go hiatus on your butt!" It sounds so much more violent than it is!

    ReplyDelete