7/12/2010

July Sales...

...are really slow. The ball that began rolling this fall has reached a valley. 1 sale in June and zippo in July so far. End of the year grading, camp counseling and fall job hunting has taken precedent over posting. BUT I am ready for a turn around!

  • Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 2 -10 pm I will be vending with several area Etsians at Boulderfest. Please stop by 100 Alexander at Boulder Coffee for three days of local music and now art, sponsored by Magic Hat Brewing Company. I have been working many new things, not posted to Etsy yet!

  • I am also participating in Christmas in July through Etsy. July 15-July 25 everything in my store will be 15% off . Shipping will be free to New Yorkers as well. That's the whole state, not just those city folks. Our street team will also be hosting a multi-seller giveaway. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment