11/08/2010

Etsy Bootcamp 2010: Key Word Exercise

OK. So life has been busy, what with end of the marking period grading, shows and markets. I am seriously behind with my Etsy bootcamp (and Etsy in general) and I hate breaking promises, especially to myself. So here I am back tracking with my keyword exercise. Let me know if I am right on or way off.

example courtesy of www.etsy.com


Buyer Attributes:
nostalgia addicts
fans of off color humor
material lovers
collectibles collectors
conversation starters

Style Keywords:
retro
vintage
high key color
bright
kitschy
kooky
fun
ooak (one of a kind)

Key Brand Values:
upcycle
repurpose
highlight the beauty of common items
appreciate the design of the past
make people smile at a little inside joke

Next up in bootcamp is reaching out to my buyers during the holiday seaon. Look out for my first giveaway here on the blog for followers and facebook fans....Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment