4/18/2011

My Treasury Week

I've been in some really great treasuries recently and thought I'd share. Click on the links to see each image larger and visit individual shops :)

This week is my spring break from teaching, so I can really get on the boat with this one by Duncan Creative, one of my RNEST street team buddies.

Raising The Bar

Getting ready for spring AND Mayday! Underground Crafts + Art, here is a treasury including folks who will be vending at the event April 30th.


This one comes from a kind stranger and led me to Brooke Schmidt, who I find very inspirational aesthetically. Here poem and stitched stone are sweet gestures.


Finally a treasury that makes me yearn for a road trip. It doesn't however make me yearn to work in a motel again...ever.


Give these treasuries some views, clicks and hearts and check out Tuesdays Treasuries each week on the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment