4/11/2011

Swag Bag Goodies

Countdown to Mayday Underground Crafts + Art starts now! I have approximately 3 weeks to finish a few more pieces until the big day. I hope everyone will come out to this show. It just keeps getting bigger and better!


One perk of going and showing up early is a chance to grab a (FREE) swag bag. I have lovingly donated some vintage matchbook notepads for the occasion. Many more will be made for sale along with new magnetic matchbook bookmarks. (That's a mouthful. I'll have to think about how to name those for Etsy.) I've also added a little marketing strategy by stamping my Etsy address on each item ;)


Be sure to check out my booth (EARLY) along with many other talented artist from Rochester and beyond on April 30th!

2 comments:

  1. Wonder were ya got the idea for those magnetic bookmarks? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! See you there, Carol! Love the clever bookmarks!!

    ReplyDelete