5/02/2011

2nd Annual Mayday! Underground

This Saturday I was a vendor for the third time, at the 2nd annual Mayday! Underground Crafts + Art Market. (Those of you, even moderately good at math are wondering about the validity of that statement, but trust me...it's true). Each edition of the show has gotten bigger venues and more vendors. This one, at the Main Street Armory, was more than I could manage to explore while selling. I was overwhelmed with the creative awesomeness of over 90 vendors.

Check this out. I can't fit it all in.


At this show I felt like I finally attained my vision for my display. Thanks goes to my friend Serendipity Photos for sharing the great wooden shelf for my matchstick paintings.




One thing I love about this show is that a strong community between sellers and shoppers is developing. I love seeing repeat buyers from other shows and the friendly faces of artists I only get to visit with at these events or Etsy street team meetings. Another success!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to get back to you table during MayDay, but your display looks Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a nice bookcase! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Such a shame that I didn't make it out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on having a successful show! Love your display!

    ReplyDelete