2/13/2012

Photo Journey In Bethlehem

I've been wandering my new city on foot. While paperwork goes through for teaching and sales tax licenses in PA. While I am unemployed. While it all feels fresh...

Banana Factory. It's an Art Gallery/Art Loft/Community Art Class Space.
One of many doors into the Banana Factory
Broken dinner ware from Moravian College and the old Bethlehem Steel works
He makes this Pisces smile!
Laying down and imagining I am in  a Dr. Seuss story...
The oldest bookshop in the United States, full of Bethlehem stars, which everyone seems to have here.
Favorite decorative architectural embellishment so far...
Neighbors with some crazy backyard business going on...
More crazy backyard action. Can you find Bigfoot?
I've yet to find a bad place to eat here yet!





No comments:

Post a Comment