4/10/2012

Franken Pee Wee

Several years ago, I was gifted an original Pee Wee Herman doll, by a former principal. Weird, I know. Sadly he (the doll, not the principal) had lost his hand. I've considered adding a hook or a lobster claw, but when I saw a single baby hand on sale for 50 cents at Hobby Lobby, it whispered in my ear, "Buy me". Here are the strange and unfortunate results....

Prepping for the procedure.

A little plastic surgery.

Some glitter glue, rhinestones, and a googly eye.

Fresh polish ;)

A dab of E-6000.

Attaching the prosthetic.

A brand new man!

2 comments:

  1. I know there is a joke in there somewhere about the new hand and the unfortunate movie theater incident...but maybe I just wont go there ;)

    Great job on the reconstruction. I especially love the fancy nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of the movie theater incident, but it adds a darke,r conceptual element that I like, haha!

    ReplyDelete